Students receive Honor Roll Certificates for participating in handwashing campaign activities.
Posters, Bookmarks & More
You can make your own resources to supplement, support, and promote your handwashing program! Click here to request your free starter kit.
Make Your Own Stickers!
Here are some ways you can use the colorful stickers to promote good hand washing in your school:
- Create iron-ons for t-shirts, mouse pads, baseball caps and more
- Decorate school folders, backpacks and compact disks
- Wear stickers on t-shirts to advertise your hand washing program
- Produce your very own bumper stickers (Be sure to ask guardian's permission to place on vehicles!)
- Create reusable buttons
- Design your own Healthy Schools, Healthy People, It’s a SNAP stationery
- Create magnets to decorate your refrigerator
- Print design on clear reusable adhesives to decorate cups, windows and more
- Hand stickers out at a school assembly to get everyone involved!
- Start a sticker collection today and let the Healthy Schools, Healthy People, It’s a SNAP sticker be the first of your collection
- Design a key chain
- Attach to Frisbees to make for fun in the sun
To print stickers, use Avery labels 5294 (2 1/2" round labels; 12 per page).
Note: On the print menu, under copies and adjustments, make sure the Shrink or Expand options are NOT checked.
Sticker Sheet [PDF]
Make Your Own Honor Roll Certificates!
Here’s a ready-made certificate for teachers, administrators and nurses to recognize students who have been involved in the Healthy Schools, Healthy People, It’s a SNAP handwashing program.
Honor Roll Certificate [PDF]
Make Your Own Handouts and Bookmarks
Here are some ways you can use the Healthy Schools, Healthy People, It’s a SNAP poster and bookmark to promote proper hand washing in your school!
- Create colorful handouts to share with your class
- Design a bulletin board in your school and decorate
- Use to create bookmarks
- Create a cartoon or storybook using the exhibit panel pictures
- Design placemats for your school cafeteria.
- Design your own handwashing calendar to remind peers to wash their hands
- Create posters to involve everyone in a school-wide handwashing campaign
- Create your own clean hands display or exhibit
CDC Handwashing Posters
Display the posters in highly visible public areas, such as schools, workplaces and restrooms
ACI Activity Sheets